- Masters Degree in Pediatric and Preventive dentistry.
- Certificate in Indian Sign Language from a government recognized institute in Delhi NCR which facilitated her communication with the hearing-impaired individuals.
- She exhibits brilliance in establishing communication with pediatric patients and their guardians, who are particularly overwhelmed by her friendly yet professional behaviour. Her interest in Pediatric Dentistry started as a undergraduate student itself, when she started participating in scientific events in various national conferences.
- As she was completing her bachelor’s programme, she actively participated in the activities organised under the National Rural Health Mission by the Delhi Government and provided dental services at satellite centers across Delhi.
- She participated in oral health educational campaigns and created awareness across school children.
- she began exploring various arena of pediatric dentistry, she was included in a program being conducted across hearing-impaired children schools in Delhi.
- She exhibits keen interest in research particularly in children with special health care needs. She has international and national publications to her credit in the same arena.
- She believes children require time and a lot of patience. Children are not always able to be well-mannered and cooperative during a dental check-up. Hence, it is important to gain confidence of the child prior to and while providing any dental treatment to him / her. She understands that along with providing dental treatment to the kids, it is equally important to keep a tap on their diet as well.
- She encourages a detailed analysis and periodical modifications in children’s diet. Subsequently, she encourages following preventive protocols for a healthy oral cavity.